Updated: Nov 7, 2018
1 pound flounder fillet
4 tbsp butter
3 garlic cloves
3 rosemary springs
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Paprika to taste
1. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in pan over medium heat.
2. Smash garlic cloves, sauté garlic and rosemary in butter for 2 minutes (garlic should be brown and rosemary aroma should be released).
3. Sprinkle both side of flounder fillet with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
4. Using the same pan, add another 2 tbsp of butter - while keeping the same heat.
5. Add flounder fillet to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Be extremely careful when flipping, so fish won’t fall apart. But if it does, it will be okay – still will taste just as great!
6. Once cooked transfer to serving plate. You can keep the rosemary for garnish when serving or remove. Photo was garnish with parsley, squeezed lemon and enjoy!