Salmon Meatball with Penne Tomato Basil Pasta
· 1 lb. skinless salmon
· ¼ cup of breadcrumbs
· 3 tbsp minced parsley
· 1 egg white
· 2 garlic cloves
· ¾ tsp sea salt
· ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
· ½ tsp ground pepper
· ½ oregano
1. Dice salmon into chunks, place in food processor along with all listed ingredients above and pulse until everything is finely chopped plus mixed in together well.
2. Using a tablespoon portion out the salmon mixture into your hands. Then form a ball by rolling and pressing between the palms of your hands.
3. Use baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 18 minutes
4. You can serve with your choice of pasta or freeze in Ziploc bags for later use.